Benefits of Membership
Enabling International Business
Why you should insist on membership for:
- Your customers
- Your vendors and suppliers
- Your officers and managers
Each fully accredited member:
- Has been screened in over 120 criminal and regulatory databases worldwide (viewable to members).
- Has provided apostilled copy of their passport to document their identity.
- Has provided a verification of their identity by a member Consul.
- Has provided a letter of Bankers Reference.
- Has access to the Consular Membership of the Chamber for grey list and back-channel information.
- Is authorized to employ the Order of Consular Emissaries to transact business internationally, as if
- Is listed at www.consul.cc as such a member, in our searchable database.
Why you and your company should join the Consular Chamber of Commerce:
- Provide your customers, suppliers, vendors and financiers with the necessary verifications for transacting
business with you.
- Easily search the database of members for the provider or customer you are seeking, with confidence.
- Obtain back-channel and grey list information worldwide, from the Consular Chamber and the Order of Consular
- Attend international events including Chamber fundraisers such as the Royal African Ball in Las Vegas,
speaker events and our famous Dine With Dignitaries to get to know the diplomats and policy makers influencing
international business, and Consular Missions to promote business and trade with the red carpet and white glove
- Obtain client name screening for only $10 per name.
- Obtain foreign accounts payable capability to enable your firm to wire transfer internationally at a
fraction of the typical cost, or deliver bank drafts in local currency anywhere in the developed world.
- Access the Order of Consular Emissaries to protect and oversee your foreign transactions.
- Ever-evolving travel discount benefits and more.
Why Consuls, Vice Consuls, Consular Agents & Employees and Trade Officials should join the Consular Chamber of
- Membership is free. There is no cost for membership in this group.
- Free Directory Listing. Consul members may place their information on an individualized web page within
the consul.cc consular directory.
- Free Communications. Consul members enjoy access to the consul.cc directories of Consuls, Consular
Emissaries, and International Businesspeople.
- Free Verifications. The Consular Chamber maintains the most comprehensive worldwide consul verification
available, including embassy contacts and peer confirmations.
- Compensation. Verified Member Consuls have the opportunity to verify other members and legalize member
identifications on behalf of the Chamber, where appropriate, and be compensated.
- Sponsored Events of Distinction. Consul members enjoy global events sponsored by the Order of Consular
- Recognition. Consul members may bestow appointments to the prestigeous Order of Consular Emissaries to
their trusted expeditors and confidants around the world.
- Increased Effectiveness. Consul members may contract or refer constituents to members of the Order of
Consular Emissaries to transact business or handle sensitive documents around the globe.
- Power in Numbers. Local chapters of Consul membership may be eligible for subsidized membership in the
World Federation of Consuls (www.ficac.com), a United Nations recognized NGO, and a Civil Society accredited
by the Permanent Council of the Organization of American States.
Order of Consular Emissaries
Why those bestowed the appointment to the Order of Consular Emissaries should become members:
- Honor. Bestowal by a Consul member of the Consular Chamber of Commerce is an honor of the highest order.
This action confirms to the world that a verified representative of a country is publicly vouching for your
character and abilities to take on certain missions of sensitive and important nature, on behalf of the
- Income. Consular Emissaries earn fee income by transacting necessary business contracted to them by the
constituency of the Consul members.
- Prestige. Consular Emissaries have the prestige of recognition by the diplomatic community represented
by the Consular Chamber of Commerce.
- Connections. Consular Emissaries share the highest level of back channel and diplomatic business
connections by taking part in or sponsoring prestigious events involving all members.